Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Merry Layouts

Here are my layouts using Wendy Tunison's newest kit, Merry. It's a Christmas Holiday kit with a different color twist. I like it very much ... but still couldn't bring myself to use pink on the cards to mail.

These are all pictures of my daughter from last Christmas (2010). I chose them because she was wearing this really cute Christmas shirt that's pink with Christmas trees and a reindeer and totally matched the kit ... but it doesn't even show in my layouts! She's also wearing a Santa hat, but I think you can figure that out :)

LinkBoth layouts use templates from Scrapping with Liz. And if you didn't pick it up from my last post, you can grab a FREEBIE desktop calendar with the December 2011 dates here:

I hope you like them!

*~*~*

No comments: