Saturday, May 24, 2008

Baby Book - pages 40 and 41

Time to Play
Back to posting :) Hopefully I'll have some time to do some actual scrapbooking soon and not just chase after my three kids :)

This layout is of Justin playing before he could walk. Kids are so cute at this age and so easy to photograph :)

I used Basic Grey Color Me Silly paper - retired PP.
I used my Creative Memories Cutting System to cut several circles out of black cardstock in varying sizes.
I was all excited about a Adirondack Paint Dabber in White that I had just got, so I tried to get a specific aged and rustic look on the edges of the photos and some of the paper blocks. It didn't turn out the way I wanted, but it doesn't look too bad.
The arrow journaling block is from Maya Road.

That's it for now. Check back soon because I only have a few more layouts to post from the baby book. Then I'll show you some of the really neat projects I've worked on recently :)

No comments: