Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Book - pages 44 & 45

I love it when u laugh & smile
I absolutely love this layout. I had it floating around in my head for a while and it just came together so beautifully!

It took me a while to find the right paper. I had a look in mind and couldn't find the right thing! Who knew you can't find navy paper with medium sized green polka dots? So, I found this awesome blue print from My Mind's Eye at my LLS. The dark blue and green distressed-look paper is from my Close to My Heart Autumn Harvest B&T paper pack and the striped accent paper is the other side of said CTMH papers.

I came up with the sketch all by myself :) I loved these pictures so much that I wanted to really make them pop and the large prints do that.

For the title, I used Making Memories rub-on alphas, jelly-stickers from Wamart (when) and a K&Co. glitter chipboard word (laugh).

You can't see it very well in the photos, but I made circles using brads. I used several colors of blue and green.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: