Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whirlie Twirlies

You're not going to be able to tell the actual outline of my next layout because it has a white background ... but take a look anyway :)
This is a fun and happy pastime that the kids and I did almost every day in the Fall of 2009. Whirlie Twirlies. That's what we called it when I would grab their arms and spin round and round. Sometimes I spun them way out and sometimes we played it safe and went slow. Andrew was light enough that I could swing him up high and the older two thought it was great fun to have me swing him over their heads. By the end of our time together I was thoroughly dizzy. After one afternoon of too many whirlie twirlies, I felt nauseous for the rest of the day.
All the elements are from Sue Cummings at Oscraps. I mixed and matched elements from different kits. It's simple, but I like it.
I hope you like it!
*~*~*

No comments: