Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Letters to Daddy

I'm back! I know it's been about a month, but there have been a lot of things going on lately including computer problems and a death in the family. God has given me grace for this time, but some things (like scrapbooking and this blog) get put on lower priority. However, I've found a bit of time to spare and here I am :)

This layout is of my daughter drawing a picture for Daddy while he was away last year.

I realized that my scrapbook pages are rather unbalanced when it comes to subject matter. There are more of my daughter then anything else. And then there are many more posed shot ones. I think I should work on doing some more boy ones (even though my favorite kits are so girly) and tell more stories ...

I used A+ Designs Country Shab kit and one of the corresponding templates.

I hope you like it!


*~*~*

No comments: