Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baking and Shaking

Wendy Tunison recently released a cooking themed kit, Country Kitchen (see previous post).  Now, I love a country kitchen and I love to cook and I love to have my kids cook with me.  However, I am sadly lacking in good photos from the kitchen ... oh, well!  Who has time to take a picture with flour all over their hands?

Here's what I came up with anyway:
It's pictures of my cookies for this past holiday's cookie swap and the recipe that I LOVE for flourless monster cookies :)  Great for the gluten-free gal!
And even though these pictures aren't the best, I was able to capture my kids baking a carrot cake to send to their daddy when he was overseas.  They love to use the blender and lick the beaters :)
I also have this great little freebie for you!

Enjoy!

*~*~*

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}