Monday, August 13, 2012

Speed Scrap Layouts * Angie & River Hike

This month, I've joined Wendy Tunison over on her Facebook page and at SNP for a Speed Scrap.  Always fun :)  All of Wendy's Speed Scraps this month will use brushes in some form or another.
For the first one we made a design using brushes and then used a reverse mask technique to erase our title out of the brushwork.  Here's my layout:

I made it about a very special family friend and used the kit, Kisses 'N' Crushes by Wendy Tunison Designs.

The second layout focused more on altering a photo using brushes both by erasing with a shape and then adding colored images, like a stamp.  I went a little brush crazy, but I had a lot of nature brushes :)  I really like the way this one turned out:

For this layout, I used WTD's kit, Tickle the Earth and brushes by Anna Aspnes and House of 3.

I hope you like them and come join us for another speed scrap soon!

*~*~*

No comments: