Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Book - pages 38 and 39

Buell's Orchard 2004

My family has been going for years to a local orchard, Buell's, for their Columbus Day activities. Hayrides, donuts, apples and fun :)
This layout is of Justin's first time.

I used Daisy D's Gypsy Harvest paper.
The layout is based on a sketch from Suzanne Powell.
I used silk leaves from Walmart ($1 a bag) as accents
'buell's' is spelled out using chipboard letters from Making Memories and Basic Grey. I inked them a purple color and then covered them with CTMH liquid glass for the shine. I used a metallic gold marker to add some highlights.
I stamped the other words using my CTMH Doodle Alphabet stamp set and purple ink.
I used two antique embellishments to accent the date and the word, 'fun'.
Add my special pictures and I love this layout!!!

No comments: