Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!



We did our annual running of the Manchester Road Race (~5 miles) in the morning. I convinced my brother-in-law to join my brother (so glad he's back from school - missed him last year) and I. Alas, I finished a close third out of us three. (The other people in the picture are family friends or friends/family of those family friends ...)



Then, we had 13 people over for a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. I must really thank my lovely mother and sisters for doing so much to help with the cooking, baking, cleaning, decorating and last but not least, childcare. I couldn't have done it without them!



I hope your holiday was just as good as mine!



*~*~*



Oh, have you been wondering where I've been? Well, I've been right here ... but with no Internet! I thought my cyber woes were over, but they were just beginning.


I was actually in the middle of a fantastically long and detailed blog post with several pictures ... and my browser 'encountered a problem and needs to close' which completely ruined everything.



Between the browser problems and the recurring Internet connection problems, I'm about ready to pull out some hair ... but God is good and I will choose not to let this get me down!



*~*~*

No comments: