Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More computer problems ...

Hello All!

Do you all have this many problems with your computer? I've had two external hard drive failures in under two months! Plus the one that happened last January ... so three in one year plus the PC crash and Internet problems ... yikes! Good thing I spent hours backing up on to DVD and CDs as well! I've spent the last few days downloading all of the stuff off the DVDs to create a new file system and backing it up onto yet another external hard drive!

It's all very frustrating, but at least I didn't lose all my family photos or something ... that would have made me cry.

So ... once I get that settled down, I will be starting to post the projects and layouts I have been working on in the past few months! Exciting! I think I may be able to post again today! Yippee!!!

Thank you all for being patient!

*~*~*

No comments: