Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hello Everyone! I hope you had an amazing holiday!

I was so unbelievably busy and I'm still in the throws of things ... we had the holiday celebration at my house this year and you can imagine what kind of cleaning and preparing that entailed. I had this wonderful vision of handmade gifts for everybody and homemade Christmas cookies, cakes and pies ... and I didn't get half of what I wanted to do done. But! I did get the most important things done and that's what matters. (You'll be seeing some of that in my next few posts)

We're expecting a house guest tomorrow. My recently engaged brother is flying his fiance here to see us (all the way from Texas) and the kids and I will have the honor of having her stay with us. We're looking forward to it, but it means we're still very busy! Maybe I can get her caught on the scrapbooking bug :)

So, once again, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I'll be posting again soon!

No comments: