Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love is in the air!

Lots of new stuff! It's almost Valentine's Day and people are excited!


As you know, Danielle Young just came out with a new kit and know for a fact that a new one is in the works and almost done!!! I'm so excited about it and I know you can't wait, either :)


Sue Cummings is hard at work with the 52 Inspirations and she's just released two new kits and more are on the way!


I am going to be busy with these goodies and I'll show you soon what I come up with. So many ideas, so little time :)


Also ... have you checked out Patina Soul? I just stumbled across this blog today and oh my! The antique goodies! It's inspiration waiting to happen! They're offering a gift certificate, so head on over as quick as you can!


Oh, I'm so excited for the possibilities! I feel so inspired that I can't sit in my seat! I'm jumpy :) So ... let's hope that I can have an hour or two to work it out of my system before duty calls :)


Happy Valentine's Day!


*~*~*

No comments: