Friday, July 9, 2010

June Copycat Challenge

You remember that I was featured for the Oscraps Copycat challenge in June? Well, I meant to post this before the end of June, but forgot ... I guess we've all been a little busy :)

For the original post and details, go to THIS post.

I love summer! I really do. I love spending time outdoors and playing in the sun and in the water and enjoying God's magnificent creation ... but it means less time sitting at your computer and it also means an earlier bed time!

Here is my copy of myself :) I was so happy to be featured, so of course I had to participate!



I switched it around a little and I'm really happy with the results! I used the 52 Inspirations kit Week 23 from Vicki Stegall, stitches and wordart from Sue Cummings and the white epoxy alpha from MMD.

I hope you like it!!!

*~*~*

No comments: