Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello Summer challenge - extended

Hello everyone! How is your summer going?

Sue Cummings has extended her Hello Summer challenge originally scheduled to close on July 16th to July 26th! Yay! That's six more days (from now) to enter to win $100!!!

Wow!

For details about the challenge, see my previous blog entry HERE, go to Sue's blog HERE or go to the challenge at Oscraps HERE (yes, Oscraps is partially back up. The store and forum are open, but the gallery is still under construction)

I seem to be constantly having computer problems. If my PC isn't breaking down, it's my laptop. When either one works, my software is having problems ... and in the midst of all of this, life goes on and keeps me constantly busy. Oh, so busy!

Anyway ... I've finally completed my first layout for the challenge. I've been working on it for two weeks:
It's a layout of our first (and hopefully not last) trip to the beach this year. The kids all had a BLAST! It was wonderful ... and totally worth the $20 parking charge :)

I used both of Sue Cummings' new releases: Little Bits and Pieces No. 5 and From My Notebook {Summertime} for the frames, mask, paint stroke and wordart. The bubbles and starfish are from Danielle Young's kit, High Tide, the round alpha is Danielle Young's Sea Glass Alpha and the acrylic diamond mat is from Paislee Press' kit, Photogenic - all purchased at Oscraps.com.

I hope you like it! Now go out and create one of your own!!!

~Jessica

No comments: