Friday, August 6, 2010

Danielle Young at Sugar Hill Co.

Hello everybody! Is your summer just flying by? Mine is ... but it's a good one!!!


My husband has recently returned from his deployment overseas and we are just thrilled to have him home!!! The kids are practically jumping up and down!
*~*~*

Even with all of the the excitement around here, there are lots of other fun things happening ... especially in the world of digital scrapbooking! Oscraps has recovered from their server problems and their gallery is finally back up! They didn't lose any of mine ... so I'm happy :)

*~*~*

In non-Oscraps news ... Danielle Young (who has a fabulous shop at Oscraps) has opened up a new shop at an up and coming little place called SugarHillCo.com. Her products there are all new and exclusive! Check them out:

*~*~*
Such great stuff!
Here's a layout I did using the Metro Chic papers and the Lipstick Letters:
I also used elements (ribbon, ric-rac, swirl, buttons, flowers) from Danielle Young's Game of Love kit at Oscraps.
This was made for a speed-scrap challenge, so it's not quite as finished or as polished as I'd normally like, but no matter what, I'm happy to have another page scrapped!
So ... head on over to Danielle's new store!
I hope you like it!
*~*~*

No comments: