Friday, September 10, 2010

Little Shop of Sketches - Sketch #70

Hello everyone! I hope you were able to pick up some fabulous cards on Sue Cumming's Blog Train ... I know I did :)

Today it's time for a sketch from Little Shop of Sketches!
Tanya lives in New Zealand and has been hit hard by earthquakes and aftershocks. She and her boys are just fine, but please pray for them as they go through this hard time.

Here is Sketch #70:

And here is my take on it:



I used the new Oscrabs collab (so many talented designers got together to create this) RetrO ...

And, in honor of the 'retro' theme, I chose photos from before the kids and even before the wedding ... the summer my honey and I were engaged. Back then, we had a digital camera, but it wasn't that good, so these photos are super low resolution, but they work :)

I hope you like it!



*~*~*

No comments: