Monday, September 27, 2010

Little Shop of Sketches - Sketch #71 & New Danielle Young kit!

Forgive me - I forgot to tell you about our latest Little Shop of Sketches post ... only three days late :)

Since Tanya is still out of her house due to earthquakes in New Zealand. Keep her and her family in your prayers.

The wonderful Mieke drew Sketch #71 by hand:

Here is my layout ...These are my kids 'helping' me rake leaves last autumn. The change of weather here in the Northeast, USA, has brought out that Fall feeling ... I'm loving the colors of Danielle Young's new collab kit with Aja Abney, New Day:
It was just released today and is currently on sale! Woohoo!

I hope you like it!

*~*~*
Oh! And be sure to check out the other girls' layouts at Little Shop of Sketches. They're marvelous!

No comments: