Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just Me - Speed Scrap

Last weekend I participated in another Speed Scrap at Sugar Hill Co. and complete another layout! Woohoo! Once again, I would like it to be a bit different and had some challenges, but once again, I'm happy that it's done :)



I had been at a Bridal Shower up until a few hours before the Speed Scrap. I'm one of the bridesmaids, so I was very involved and it was very intense, but it was marvelous :) My sister-in-law took these pictures of me (with my camera) at the shower. It was actually kind of nice to have pictures of me from an event and especially nice to have pictures that I didn't have to ask to have taken. It feels even more special and more natural ... and even though I don't love the way I look in the photos, the fact that I need a haircut or that I look tired, they are still who I am and represent me at this time.

For this layout, I used the Sugar Hill Blog Train collaboration kit that I got for free about a week ago. It is no longer available, but pieces of it will start showing up in their store soon. I also used Danielle Young's Pink Striped alpha available at Oscraps :)

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: