Sunday, October 31, 2010

52 Inspirations - Delightful!

I've been really enjoying the 52 Inspirations subscription from Oscraps ... a little treat every week that inspires you to create beautiful things!


Samantha and I went to a bridal shower and I got this beautiful shot of her lounging in the special 'bridal' chair. She was a very good girl (even though being in a small room with 80 women made her nervous) and I loved being able to share this 'girl' time with her :)

I used mostly Week 38 from the 52 Inspirations kit (paper, butterfly, word art, swirl and paint). Also using Week 32 (very bottom paper, recolored), Week 30 (small frames), Week 28 (pink paint spray) and Week 5 (photo mask with flowers).

I let my husband give me some input on this layout ... he preferred the busier grungy paper, so I went with it. He doesn't like white space at all ...

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: