Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chipboard Album

I made this album for my sister and her husband for their one-year anniversary. I used a chipboard album and kit from K&Co. and can't remember the line of papers and embellishments ... Gypsy or something like that.

The front cover with lots of layers and a wonderful peek-a-boo center to the chipboard flowers. It's a great way to open the book :)

The first two pages. Another layered, dimensional chipboard flower (with 3-D glue dots giving it even more pop) and several dimensional stickers. I distressed the edges to the second page and drew on the stitched look. A little bit of lace, some buttons and it a journaling tag make it look fabulous!I love this page because it has a two page pocket. I only attached the outer sides and the bottom so the the whole pocket can be opened if you want to. However, it is creased and folded so that it fits nicely. Journaling tags, awesome chipboard pieces, and some 3-D glue dots make it really pop!This one was challenging be because of the size of my photos. I wanted to create interest by angling them, but not too far off the page. Journaling tags, some letter stickers and more dimensional stickers are lovely!The back ... I used lots of fibers and lace to make it special. I really loved this chipboard album. It's nice and sturdy and I made my job a lot easier! I hope my sister loves it too :)
*~*~*

No comments: