Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bloom and Grow Template Album

Danielle Young has created a new template album called Bloom and Grow. It features her Blessed Blooms kit. It's also on sale now for 33% off!



I used it to create an anniversary album for my Aunt and Uncle. They are celebrating 25 wonderful years of marital bliss. I love them and I'm so excited to be able to create this for them:

Click here to view this photo book larger



http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1Dct3DZmyfk

The wonderful thing about this template album is that you can customize it! I duplicated a few of the pages and moved a few around ... and created exactly what I needed.

You too can create something special ... head on over to Oscraps to get it!

Also, you should head on over to Danielle Young's blog. She's having a giveaway for a FREE printed album! You can enter before October 15th.

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: