Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little Shop of Sketches - Sketch #75

Time for another round of inspiration from Little Shop of Sketches!

Sketch #75 was provided by yours truly. I based it off of a layout that I had seen months ago ... I saved the link in my favorites, but the link is now broken, so I can't properly credit the original. However, it is still a wonderful layout!



Here is my take on it:
I used a retired kit, Freckles and Giggles, from Kim DeSmet (formerly of Oscraps)

So head on over to Little Shop of Sketches to see the other girls' layouts (which are just lovely) and enter for our prize!!!

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria