Monday, November 8, 2010

Speed Scrap - November

Another Speed Scrap over at Sugar Hill Co. It's amazing how frustrating they are. You have no idea if you've picked a good photo or the right kit. I've actually switched in the middle of it. What if the kit you picked doesn't have the elements they call for? What if the photo just doesn't fit the theme? And the time? What if the kids need you? Or your husband needs you? Or you're just tired? Well ... it may be frustrating, but it's also a lot of fun. You end up with a layout! Yay! A layout is done!!! And it's usually not bad. You take the instructions and inspiration and make them you're own. I've been very pleased with the results so far ... so I did it again last Saturday!

Here's my layout:
Made using the Sweet Memories collab from SHCo. I've found it's helpful to use a HUGE kit when doing these things ...

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: