Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hybrid Cards

Four weeks ago, I signed up for an online hybrid scrapbooking class. My main reason for doing so was because it promised to teach me some things about Photoshop and I've been wanting to switch from Fireworks to Photoshop for a while now.

It's a collaboration between Jessica Sprague of jessicasprague.com and Heidi Swapp of Houseof3.com. These are two amazing power houses in the crafting world. Jessica with her digital stuff and Heidi with amazing paper crafting.

We've had a lot of projects and still have a few more to do, but I thought I'd share a few right now ... I have more to come!We got a wonderful card template that you can clip digital papers to and print out other embellishments as well.

I created several cards like the sample ones and then started to branch out. Here's one I changed up by using Danielle Young's Bundle of Joy kit. I'm going to give it to one of the two wonderful ladies I know who are having a baby :)


I used three papers that you see here from the front view and another paper for the backside of the paper and shows in the inside.It's a tri-fold card:
I used some embellishments from the Bundle of Joy digital kit as well as some mini-clothespins and some red/white baker's twine.

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: