Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Hybrid Cards

In my last post, I shared a card that I made for my Mouse, Paper, Scissors class (online course with Jessica Sprague and Heidi Swapp) using Jessica Sprague's template. There are so many options with a template like that, so I ran a few different designs off of my computer (using the House Of 3 sunny backgrounds included in the class).

Here's how they turned out:

This was my first one. Very straight forward with some daisies from K&Co. I really like how it turned out and I've already sent it off!

This is actually one of my favorites. I loved these K&Co. daisies from my first one so much that I used them again along with a Prima butterfly.

This one is for my sister-in-law's birthday coming up. Yes, her name starts with a 'D' and her wedding colors were pink and yellow, so I hope she likes it! I used pink glitter glue on the D, Petaloo, Prima and K&Co. flowers, Pink and white baker's twine from Heidi Swapp.

This is the inside - flowers from CTMH. I love using my flower stash :)

This one is for my mom who's birthday is the same week ... she loves red :)
Flower from
This is what my card stash is looking like these days :)

This is one in progress. It's for my mother-in-law (yes, I have three family birthdays not only in the same month, but the same week!) I haven't figured out what to do with it ... but I will :)

And these are some other cards I made for a special occasion coming up. Heidi Swapp shared an awesome tutorial on making these over on her blog, so I tried some. I didn't have exactly the kind of double sided cardstock on hand that I would have liked, or enough to make them all the same, but I like them anyway :)

I hope you like them!

*~*~*

No comments: