Sunday, October 2, 2011

Drew Boy

I get some great photos of my kids ... they're so cute! This is my youngest son ... who has the most gorgeous eyes and the softest hair ... he's a ham and quite an individual. I love him to bits!

I took these photos of him a few months ago that just turned out so beautifully ... in focus and clear, good lighting and a cheerful subject. I fell in love with them (and him) instantly! However, I was waiting and keeping them reserved until I could make a fabulous layout for them ... I wanted something with orange, but not too orange, and then along came Danielle Young's Pumpkin Muffin kit and I knew it was perfect!


I love how the purple background really makes the photos pop and the combo of orange and purple is really cheerful! But the focus is still on the photos and I love it!
I also used Kitty Designs template, Frametastic Double 2.

Pumpkin Muffin is on sale now! So head on over and get it :)

I hope you like it!


*~*~*




No comments: