Monday, October 29, 2012

My Favorite Kind of Day


Before it gets too cold here, I want to share with you a layout from one of our trips to the beach.  I was so impressed with the kids and how well they played in the water by themselves.  I just sat back and watched with pride and joy as they had FUN!!!


For this layout, I started off with a template freebie (August) from Oscraps.  The background is one photo even though it's broken up and looks like a blend.  I chose it intentionally because all three kids were in it.  It is slightly blended with a background paper.

Credits:
Swim With Me kit by Dani Moy Designs - sea animals and paint splats

Sue Cummings:
52 Projects 2012 - 19 Wordart
52 Inspirations 2011 #33 Wordart Title
52 Inspirations 2011 #39 Mask for small photo
52 Inspirations 2012 #31 Paint Mask for Date
52 Inspirations 2011 Basics - stitches



I hope you like it!


*~*~*

No comments: