Monday, October 29, 2012

My Man

This is my husband.  Quite an awesome husband and I love him very much :)

I had these photos of him that we both liked and I was waiting for the right time to scrap them ... but no brilliant idea was coming to mind, so I just did a simple double layout.  Originally, the left page was going to be the full photo with the monogram (see the photo above).  But, hubbie dearest, with his wonderful input, thought it needed something more, so I distressed the edges and he's very pleased with it now ...


The first photo is the best photo and the second page are the other photos from that day where he made funny faces at me.

I used A+Designs, Apple Tart, for the red and green papers and stamped my own masks to create the paper mats.



Thanks for looking!


*~*~*

No comments: