Friday, November 9, 2012

Climb High

Our church has had a spot at the local month Street Fest this summer and one of the attractions there is a 20 foot climbing wall.  The kids love to try and get to the top with the security of a safety harness and hydraulic cable system.  They've gone a few times so far.
 
When Wendy Tunison had a speed scrap this summer that called for an extraction, these photos (which I had taken a week or two before) gave me an idea - action!  I extracted three photos and then blended them and made the coloring the same (sun was at different angles) so that it looked like the kids are climbing on top of one another.  This also happens to be the order of how high they could go this particular time - Samantha was having issues with her confidence in her ability.  Andrew tried his best, but only Justin made it to the top - TWICE!

 
My hubbie suggested the awesome title: 'Reaching New Heights' AFTER I had made it ... so I just left it the way it is :)
 
Credits are very scattered as I pulled from here and there and I might miss something ...
Background papers from the Life Collab at Oscraps
Together Alpha by Kim DeSmet
Alpha blocks from An Extraordinary Life by Wendy Tunison Designs
Broaches, Clock and Buttons from This and That by Wendy Tunison Designs
Stamps and Scatters from Magical Moments collab by Kitty Designs and Vera Lim
Black label wordart by Kara Dudley

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: