Thursday, November 22, 2012

Danimoy Designs Promo

 
Dani Moy has an awesome offer this weekend - Buy Her Store!
 
This is a fabulous offer and to inspire you, I have posted several of my recent layouts using her products:
 
Andrew in the snow ... young enough to get away with just running around and having fun.  I love watching them in the snow - so precious!
Using First Frost by Danimoy Designs
Template by Anna Aspnes
 
Justin in the same snow storm - helping me shovel!  Young enough that he thinks it's fun :)
Using First Frost by Danimoy Designs
Template by Anna Aspnes
 
These two are from the Warrior Dash that we did in September - different group this time and we made shirts!  It was so much fun!
Do You Really Wanna by Danimoy Designs
Template by Anna Aspnes
 
Do You Really Wanna by Danimoy Designs
Template by Anna Aspnes
 
This is the family at Devil's Hopyard State Park.  Beautiful scenery and great hike!
You're a Hoot by Danimoy Designs
 
The boys after a haircut.  This was the first buzz cut for my youngest and it kind of freaked me out.  I'm still getting used to it ...
Haunted by Danimoy Designs
 
Got to love playing in the leaves :)
Shades of Autumn by Danimoy Designs
Template from Busy Bee Designs
 
My oldest in a tree - always ready for an adventure :)  What you can't see is that the tree is HUGE and he's about 15 feet in the air ...
Pirate Life by Danimoy Designs
Template by Anna Aspnes
 
The kids love getting their face painted :)
Peace & Love by Danimoy Designs
 
My lovely sister :)
Family Tree by Danimoy Designs
 
A pot in my garden ...
Fire & Ice by Danimoy Designs
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed the layouts and be sure to take advantage of Dani's wonderful offer

*~*~*

No comments: