Friday, February 1, 2013

52 Inspirations 2013


This year I am once again participating in the 52 Inspirations subscription over at Oscraps.  I'm looking forward to a new goodie every week and a chance to try something different!

For Week 1, I did this: 
 Loved these pictures with my sister and her hubby!

 And with the bonus 'Possible' template:

  Hoping to capture the fun feeling of that photo shoot :)



For Week 2:
My kids enjoying craft time at the library.  I love how creative they are!!!

For Week 3:

Loved the water color feel of the papers.  I didn't need anything else!

 and
 
This is a more reflective layout, but the word art inspired some reflection.  January has been a very interesting month.

I hope you like them and I hope you can join me for 52 Inspirations!!!

*~*~*

No comments: