Tuesday, February 12, 2013

52 Inspirations - Week 4-6

Here I am with my latest 52 Inspirations layouts.  I love getting to do one of these every week!  It's not too late to sign up for the whole year or you could always just grab one of the mini-kits at Oscraps  (but the whole year is such a bargain!)

Week 4 had gorgeous tones on pink and lovely hearts - perfect for those you love!

On this layout, I told the story of talking on the phone with Daddy while he is away.  The picture is of Samantha's birthday phone call.

Week 5 had a beautiful watercolor painted feel.  Perfect for blending!

I loved the quote that was included in the kit and with the word art it just screamed out to me to be about motherhood.  This is a picture of me with my youngest, but the sentiment is true for all of my children.

Week 6 was full of words.  Words of love!
My sister got a convertible Jeep Wrangler a while ago and the kids LOVED getting [slow] rides in the parking lot!
I thought it fit the week's theme because my kids are the perfect example of listening to their heart and going for what they want. Also, I needed to listen to my heart and let them have fun instead of worrying about them (they did buckle in for the actual ride, but not the picture). And the background word art is about love and those around you. My family is so close and I'm so thankful that my kids have uncles and aunties who LOVE them and they can LOVE in return. Moments like these remind me of that.


Be inspired!

*~*~*


No comments: