Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas calendars!



I've been working VERY hard over the past few weeks on a Christmas project for our families.

History: Last year I made a scrapbook calendar for both my mom and Kevin's mom. It required tons of photo printouts, paper and embellishments (as well as a LOT of tape and glue). It made a complete mess of the living room for weeks.

I have enjoyed making digital graphics for the last few years and have made several of my own posters and wallpapers. Kevin thought it would be a good idea to make a digitally printed calendar with my own graphics instead of scrapbooking.

So, I procrastinated. December really snuck up on me. I finally realized that I had no time, and started about two weeks ago making Christmas card graphics, organizing photos, selecting photos, creating graphics, etc.






I now have a complete calendar - well, two calendars. I have a version for my side of the family and a version for Kevin's side of the family. We thought it was important to include any pictures of other family members that we had (sweet memories) instead of just doing our kids.

So, I have created 17 custom graphics. I have uploaded them to my photo album. You may view them ALL by clicking here.

I ordered them through cafepress.com. It was the first place that would place the graphics the way I wanted (printed to the edge without a border) and at a very reasonable price!

I now have a shop there (just the basic one, though) and the Hornung Family version of the calendar is currently available. If anybody would like an item with one of my graphics, just let me know and I'll add it to my shop for you! The Heald Family version will be made available shortly ... just in case you're interested :)
http://www.cafepress.com/craftiejessie

So, check out the graphics and let me know what you think! I really hope you enjoy them. I put a lot of work into this.

No comments: