Thursday, January 6, 2011

Celebrate Together

We are so funny. I don't know why we do what we do ... about many things. But now, I'm talking about my approach to photos. Why do we save the good ones and never do anything with them? Sometimes I'll print out a good photo and frame it and then scrap it ... and sometimes I'll just hang on to it (you can only frame so many photos) and then forget that I have it. Now, scrapping my brother's wedding is a big job and I haven't done it yet ... I have a few photos framed in the house, including this one:

And now I've scrapped it. I did it for the New Year's Day Speed Scrap at SHCo ... which is risky. You have a very short time and you want to do a good layout for a special photo ... and I like this one. No, it's not perfect, but I have no idea what I would done without the speed scrap. At least it's done and it's pretty and I'm happy :)

I used Danielle Young's Midnight Tuxedo and Holiday Twinkle kit.

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: