Monday, January 24, 2011

Posh Party

ScrapBookBytes.com is turning 8 and their having a giant party over here. Part of this giant party is a huge store-wide collab kit, Posh Party:

They have several (at least eight) challenges for the party (four days of fun!) and I wish I could do every single one! Realistically, I will probably only have the time to do two or three. Here's what I have so far:

Just because :)
This one is of my mom's last birthday ... I did it for the 8-hour challenge: It was held on a Sunday afternoon and I have a million things going on Sundays. So, I had about two hours to work on it and I was 15 minutes away from the deadline when my software program crashed and left me with nothing (not because I didn't save, but because it was a stinker).
So, when I redid it, I chose to try some other things - like these little photos from the rest of the birthday party:

I don't know if I like them that much, but I may just sacrifice the overall design in order to have the rest of the photos on there ...

And this one was for the template challenge:It was hosted by Mel of A+Designs, so I used her Twinkle Toes kit. I love that kit and it was perfect for my dancing daughter :) This is last year's recital (the horizontal picture spots were perfect for the group photos).

Maybe I'll get more done ... and maybe not :)

I hope you like them!

*~*~*


No comments: