Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a little late, but Merry Christmas! I took hundreds of pictures this Christmas (as I do every year). And, like every year, I have not scrapped them ... so, this year, I pushed to scrap some more Holiday things. I did the layout from a few posts ago of my siblings from last Christmas and here I bring you two layouts from 2009 and 2010.


This one is of the kids playing around with my Christmas decorations ... of course they would be hats :)

This is Justin and Samantha making their Gingerbread House and cookies. I made it for a Speed Scrap in December. I really like the way it turned out.

For both layouts I used the Jingle All the Way kit by A+ Designs.

I hope to scrap more of my Christmas photos. I really do. Hopefully I can go back and do previous years as well.

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

No comments: