Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Black & White - Classic & Beautiful

Do you like Black and White? I do! In fact, I used to try and change all my photos to black and white to hide poor camera quality or mismatched outfits. Then, I started to embrace color and recently I've been very color oriented. I'm so glad that Sue Cummings came out with her new Black and White kit to remind me of my old love and try it again.

This photo of my sisters was beautiful. We were all wearing our gorgeous bridesmaids dresses and the one who wasn't didn't clash. I was actually hesitant to use it with this kit because I love the color of the dress so much. However, I'm very happy with the result. Now the focus is on us and not on our dresses or the colorful fall foliage behind us.
I also love the word art included in the kit. It is all black and white themed, but this one fit both the layout and the subject matter - classic & beautiful! Love it :) I hid my journaling in the lower right hand corner beneath the fold (template from Kitty Designs) in the text wordart as well as a little butterfly ...

I hope you like it!



*~*~*





No comments: