Monday, August 15, 2011

The Pathway to Love

I saw this awesome template in this month's Digi Files and wanted to use it right away. What really drew me was the arrow and the heart they used. It looked like fun and like it told the story of a romance. I had already figured out my title ... now to find a picture! I searched through lots and found a ton of pictures I could have used and stories I could have told. I settled on this one of my brother and his wife back when they were engaged:



I used Sue Cumming's new kit, Black & White, and an alpha from A+ Designs.


Because I had taken so many photos that day of the two of them, I decided to create a coordinating collage of the rest of the photo shoot. Now I have all the photos of them on two pages ... (I really need to create more collages and just get my photos off my computer!)

Here's the result:


It's a little more styled and patterned that I originally thought and I stuck with the black and white theme. I like it ...


I hope you do!


*~*~*






No comments: