Sunday, November 13, 2011

Autumn Kiss layouts

In my last post, I shared the latest kit from Wendy Tunison, Autumn Kiss, and all of the inspirational layouts from her wonderful Creative Team. I'd like to followup and highlight my own layouts (since this is my blog) and here they are:

This one is the three kids out exploring in the backyard. They really are fearless and I love how they do things together. Even Andrew tags along in only his diaper, but he still wants to do everything they do!

This is my brother and his wife on their wedding day. I haven't scrapped all the pictures from that day (going to be a BIG album) but I'm working on getting the important ones :)

This is for the SNP template challenge. This template will be available at scraps-n-pieces.com during November. The pics are of my oldest at a wedding ... and I didn't have a great title, so I just left it alone for now.
You may remember from the last post, but this is the desktop FREEBIE calendar I created. You can still snag it here.



And I took my desktop and adjusted it to the square size for printing out. It's now on my laptop and home PC. I love it :)


I hope you enjoyed them and found some inspiration!


*~*~*

No comments: