Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn Kiss - FREEBIE

Oh my goodness! We have been having so much fun with this kit behind the scenes and today I'm so excited to show you Wendy Tunison's latest kit, Autumn Kisses! I sure hope you'll enjoy it as much as we have! It's also on sale at SNP for 50% off until Monday!Wt_ak_snp
Wt_ak_qp_snp


Before I show you what our CT has done, I thought I'd let you know about these two items of news that you might be interested in!


StoreCTannouncement
Designer Call

Ok...now let's get to all of the fabulousness that is our Creative Team! Everyone totally rocked this kit and I can't wait to show you! Be sure to stop by their blogs to grab any freebies you see below! There are also a couple of new gals so be sure to check them out! I'm so excited to welcome them to our team!
Alli
Alli (1)
Alli (2)
Alli (free)
Andrea


Andrea (1)Andrea (2)


Andrea (free)


Bekki


Bekki (1)
Bekki (2)


Dana


Dana (1)


Dana (2)



Dana (free)


Jessica


Jessica (1)


Jessica (2)



Jessica (3)


Jessica (4)


Jessica (5)


Jessica (free)


Kandi


Kandi (1)


Kandi (2)


Kandi (3)


Kandice (free)


Kristal


Kristal (1)


Kristal (2)
Kristal-(free)


Lahni


Lahni (1)


Lahni (2)


Lahni (free)


Meagan


Meagan (1)
Meagan (2)


Meagan (free)

Sharon


Sharon (1)

Sharon (2)

Shawna

Shawna (1)


Shawna (2)


Shawna (free)


Sheri


Sheri (1)


Sheri (2)


Sheri (3)
Sheri (free)


Wendy


Wendy-(1)


Wendy-(2)


Wendy-(3)


Wendy-(4)


Wendy-(5)
Wendy-(6)
Wendy-(7)
Wendy-(free)



Isn't all that inspiration wonderful?!


Be sure to grab my freebie before you rush out and get the kit!


Jessica (free)


Click on the image above or on this link to download this November 2011 desktop calendar


Have a great day and don't forget to go pick up Autumn's Kiss while it's on sale!

4 comments:

Amie Lambert-Gaudet said...

Thank you very much for sharing the terrific desktop calendar. I love Wendy's kits, she makes great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 11, 2011. Thanks again.