Friday, March 15, 2013

52 Inspirations 2013 - Week 7 - 10

Here I am with my latest 52 Inspirations layouts.  I love getting to do one of these every week!  It's not too late to sign up for the whole year or you could always just grab one of the mini-kits at Oscraps  (but the whole year is such a bargain!)

Week 7 had the cutest little pink hearts!  I love little hearts :)
This is my daughter and her cousin.  They love each other!
I used the hearts paper as an accent on the side as well as masked in the background.  I also masked the title wordart with the sold paper and added a border so that it matched.

*~*~*
 
Week 8 gave me one of those breathless moments when you first see the preview and it just takes your breath away.  I just fell in love with the colors and the feel and those trees!!!


So ... I've created two so far!!!  I can tell it's going to be a favorite :)
I just had to use those trees!  I love them! This is Andrew last summer. He refused to join us in the water, but was more than happy in a make-shift shade tent. As long as he's happy and hydrated! 
I chose to use the template from the February Oscraps Template Challenge and also included the star from Week 3, the green paint splat from Week 6 and the sun from Week 1.

The wordart was wonderful.  I love it - zippety doo dah :)  I chose this photo of the kids enjoying the trunk of a rental van (when ours was 'damaged').  It was so fun to watch them enjoy it!
I used the art technique that was in Oscraps January Technique Challenge.  The heart is from Week 6

*~*~*

Week 9 had neutrals and polka dots :)
This is my brother and his newborn son.  I wanted the highlight to be on them and compliment them.
I gave the papers different effects to create complimenting colors and a subtle design.  The title is the solid paper masked by a font.  Word overlay by Anna Aspnes.

Week 10 was just full of life and sunshine.

I thought of the daffodils that always pop up around this time in March.  They always bring a smile and I'm looking forward to their blooms already!


Be inspired!

*~*~*


No comments: