Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Danielle Young Recipe Challenge

As you may have read, Danielle Young was in the spotlight last week at Oscraps.
She gave away a freebie mini-kit to compliment her Spring Breeze kit. Both are now available in her store.
Her spotlight challenge involved a recipe challenge. You were to use:
  • 'Spring' photo
  • 1 solid paper
  • 2 patterned papers
  • 3 buttons
  • 5 flowers
  • Journaling strips
  • Bracket shape

This is what I came up with:


It's Samantha helping me prepare the gardens for planting about a month ago.

Papers, flowers, buttons, journaling strips, alphas, stitching, frame, glitter spiral and butterfly are from Danielle Young's Spring Breeze kit and Free! add-on.
Stitching and staples from Danielle Young's Zachary kit.
Square stitching from Taylor Made Designs Mere Modesty kit.
All available at Oscraps.com.

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Mmm, lovely, Jessica.

Brown and light blue (or any shade of blue) are my favourite colour combo.

Gosh, your daughter looks so much like you in this picture.

Ella Swan said...

It's so pretty! I have just bought a new book...Digital Scrapbooking for Dummies! I don't think I'll get to it this year, with all I have on right now, but will definitely read it & start doing some private playing. Hopefully next year I can become a master like you...