Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby Book - page 10 and 11

The Happy New Family :)I found this paper at a scrapbooking store and loved it.
I didn't want to cover it up too much, so I just used one photo (much to my hubby's dismay).
This is my favorite photo of us - my sister Beth took it at the hospital.

It's obviously incomplete. I am planning to print out some journaling on a sheet of vellum for the left hand side. Then, I'll use the fuzzy string (brown blob right now) to go across the page and hang the coaster.

I loved this paper, too :) Not very baby-like, but I loved it.
This is Justin in his 'coming home' outfit. We put him in his car seat for the first time and he looked so tiny! It was also the first time he really cried. I didn't know what to do! My mom and the nurses didn't seem to mind at all ... seasoned vets.

I don't know what the blue/brown dot paper is, but the brown scroll and the journaling background are from Basic Grey - Lilykate and SweetPea respectively.
The ribbon is from Joanne's, the chipboard ribbon slide matches the coaster on the other page and I'm not sure what brand they are.
The title is made up of Basic Grey stickers and Making Memories chipboard letters.
I inked the chipboard letters with CTMH chocolate brown and then covered all the letters with CTMH liquid glass.



No comments: