Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby Book - pages 8 and 9

Friends at the hospitalMore people coming to visit Justin at the hospital. We really were blessed.

The left page has a pull-out tag with a photo on it that I photographed outside of it's pocket. It kind of obscures the text, but I thought it was ok ... for now :)

This is the same paper pack, chipboard letters, and matching ribbon from Walmart that I used for the Family page.
The ribbon slide is from Making Memories.
I used eyelets and brads (misc.) to attach tags with everybody's name (just in case I forget :) )
Once again, I stamped the background for the title with little hand and footprints.
The 'visitors' is from Moniqua's Cricut machine. We had fun experimenting.

I guess that's it. I think I came up with the layout by myself, but you never know ... I get inspiration from all sorts of different places :)


No comments: