Saturday, January 19, 2008

Baby Book - pages 14 and 15

Justin had a visit from his aunties and uncle when they got back from a sojourn to IOSF. He was a week old and the new baby was a big deal at the time ...

I did the right side first. I had seen a sketch that I really wanted to try and just did it on the first set of pictures I came across. The left side is a layout from CTMH's Cherish. I just needed something to fit the other pictures I had of the day.

The paper is from Creating Keepsakes (CK) that I got in a pad at Joanne's. It matches my sisters and brothers shirts, but not really my mom's ... but that's ok :)

The buckle and the ribbon is from Basic Grey - I absolutely LOVE the red velvet!

I stamped the texture and pattern for the non-patterned papers. It was a lot of fun!

Just a small note, there are enough posts that the first ones of this album have been bumped. Check out the archives, or the album in the gallery to see all the pages and my other projects :)

No comments: