Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Book - pages 16 and 17

Little Feet - Tiny Hands
My mom took most of these photos. They capture one of the cutest things about new babies - their tiny, little feet and hands and the adorable way that they hold and move them.

I used a layout sketch from Chris Greiser over at http://sketchmeifyoucan.blogspot.com/.
I had just found the website and thought it was awesome (still a source of inspiration).

The paper is from the Basic Grey Sweet Pea Jack collection. It had distressed edges, so I made sure all of the edges were inked and distressed.
The ribbon is from Basic Grey as well. On the left page, I used a tiny safety pin to attach a baby washer.
I stamped the swirls myself with the Autumn Leaves Swirls stamp set and CTMH Chocolate Ink.

Love my hubby's comment ... "Couldn't you put more pictures on the page?"


No comments: