Saturday, April 17, 2010

52 Inspirations - Week 6

Sally's Angelworks was the guest designer for Week 6. You can get the 52 Inspirations at Oscraps :) This kit is currently FREE!

I added some frames and word art from Sue Cummings ...


I started out at first with paper, word art and hearts from the kit. And the above layout is my first one. I think it's great, but just as an experiment I added the red background (below) from Sue Cummings and it just made it completely different! With the red background, you don't need the red accents ...

I think they both look great, so I printed out both for my personal scrapbook :)

I hope you like them!

*~*~*
Remember - next week is the start of the Ali Edwards project, 'A Week in the Life'! HUGE giveaways!!! Check back on MONDAY :)
*~*~*




No comments: