Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Masterpiece

Yes, I know it's the middle of January ... but I've completed another calendar. It was a late custom request (beginning of January), so it's okay that it's a little late.
It's for my brother-in-law. He provided me with his photos from 2008 and I combined them with some pictures of our family and now it's one big happy family calendar :)




This is a mosaic that I made using http://mosaickr.com/. I think it's awesome. Kevin didn't like it very much because it's hard to see that it's the Eiffel Tower. I wanted to use one of the pictures that Brett took on his trip to Paris and this was the best landscape one ... I like it anyway even if I like the concept more than the actual result :)

We had a little issue because he didn't get a camera until June, so all of the pictures of his family (except for the one I had in January) are from June-December. It was hard to choose, but I hope I balanced it alright. You'll notice that there are no months on the graphics ... that's because the pictures don't accurately represent that month.

*~*~*

Oh, and notice that I figured out how to upload more than 5 pictures in one post - I can upload only them 5 at one time, but do that multiple times :)

*~*~*

No comments: