Saturday, January 24, 2009

Craft Time!

Hello my friends!

It was great to see my fellow crafters this morning :) You know who you are! I was pleasantly surprised that people actually come and read my blog occasionally, so I want to give you a shout out! Moni, Danielle, Angie, Danae, Andrea and Christina - I love you guys!
I'm already trying to work out the details for February. I'll keep you posted!


I got 1 1/2 layouts done today. Traditional, paper layouts for a project I've been working on for a while. I hope to be done soon and I'll post all about it when I am :) The best thing about today is that I actually pulled my stuff out again and re-acquainted myself with the project and what I was trying to do. Hopefully it won't take so long to get into it again!


Okay, which picture do you like best for my 365 project? The one with me in it or the one I like better (without me in it). I can't decide if I need to be in the picture.

*~*~*

No comments: