Saturday, November 22, 2008

Calendar for 2007 (2006 pictures) - Part Deux

As I said in my last post, for Christmas 2006, I gave both my mother and my mother-in-law 2007 12x12" calendars with 12 scrapbooked pages full of pictures of my children from that year ('06).

I showed you the one for my mother-in-law in my previous post. This post will highlight the other one.


I started with an Elegant Bouquet Paper Pack and Stickease from CTMH. However, that was not enough, so I supplemented with floral papers I selected from my LSS. I found some really great ones (note the embossed vellum one used on the March layout above).


Several layouts are almost exactly the same design as the ones done for the other calendar. Most of them flip-flopped color vs. black&white photos.


Sometimes I came up with a completely different design for one reason or another.


I used metal alphas from Joanne's to highlight the passing of the seasons.


All of the images are in the gallery. You can view them here.

I hope you enjoyed this!

No comments: